The Coffee with the Chief Customer Officer program aims to provide customers an opportunity to discuss feedback and ideas directly with a member of Queensland Rail’s senior management team, the Chief Customer Officer.
This program supports our commitment to provide quality information to our customers, as outlined in our Customer Charter.
Whether you are an occasional user of our services, or commute on a daily basis, we’re inviting you to come along and share your thoughts over a coffee.
As well as receiving a personal response to any feedback you have, you’ll also hear first hand about new developments at Queensland Rail.
To register for a Coffee with the Chief Customer Officer call (07) 3235 1516 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can register via our online feedback form
The first Coffee with the Chief Customer Officer session for 2012 was held in April and included discussions on the following topics:
- Positive feedback on Stage 1 timetable overhaul
- Yeronga station upgrade works
- Positive feedback on the new Richlands station and the Darra station upgrade, particularly the art works at Darra undertaken as part of Queensland Rail’s Positive pARTnerships program
From May, meetings continued on a monthly basis, with our most recent meeting held on Monday 29 October 2012.
Across these meetings, hot topics raised with our Chief Customer Officer included:
- Fares and ticketing
- Service frequency and timetables
- Train etiquette
- Security, graffiti and other anti-social
- Quiet carriages
- Narangba station upgrade and other infrastructure projects
- Station car parking
- Onboard announcements